Are your savings on track? Should you increase the amount that you’re contributing to your retirement plan? Use this calculator to estimate how much you should be contributing, based on your retirement income goal.
This calculator will estimate and chart the future value of a Roth IRA, and compare it to the estimated future value of a similar taxable investment, at the time of your retirement. The calculation assumes that the same annual contribution is made at the end of each year until retirement. Earnings are compounded annually. All income, dividends, and capital gains distributions are reinvested, and any resulting taxes on the taxable investment are paid with funds from the account. Investment fees and expenses, which are generally different for tax-advantaged and taxable investments, are not deducted
The Impact of Inflation on Investment Returns Calculator - Calculate Now
Inflation can have a powerful effect over time on the actual return of your investments. Unless your portfolio’s return outpaces inflation, you may actually be losing purchasing power, even if the dollar amount of your portfolio is growing.
Time Value of Money Calculators (Present Value of an Annuity) - Calculate Now
The Present Value of an Annuity Calculator can answer questions such as:
- How much should you expect to pay now to receive a stream of future payments?
- How much should you expect to receive now in return for your making a stream of future payments?
- How much do you need saved to cover a stream of future expenditures?
Retirement Income: the Transition into Retirement - Calculate Now
This calculator estimates how long your retirement savings will last based on your forecast of retirement expenses and income.
Retirement Sustainable Withdrawal Rate Accumulation Projection - Calculate Now
This calculator compares:
1. Desired annual income in retirement (adjusted for inflation), to
2. The amount of annual income that might be generated based on projected retirement resources and a given initial portfolio withdrawal percentage.